Sun TV fined ₹2.5 lakhs for depiction of sexual assault in Tamil serials.

Should have Stopped the serial. But I think the sun TV serials are more what happens next minute type. So many people keep watching, only one soap watched in my home is fined. Now should motivate my home to new soap. Recommendations welcome

Last edited:
For the first time I am seeing one action taken by BCCC 😀
I think the amount is less. Its just the cost of their ad rates.
In Malayalam also Sun Network faced similar issues. 'KuttiPattalam'(Kutti Chuttis in Tamil) was stopped by Court Action due to double meaning talk with children. Also 'Malayalee House'(unofficial adaptation of BiggBoss) faced many controversies and cases.

Yes, they block p**n websites but don't take any actions against rape scene or any kind of disturbing scene in TV serials, or movie. They just censor James bond's kissing scene in spectre film. So id*otic. They should ban program like Crime Patrol or Brutal Violence like Sacred Games.

Yes, they block p**n websites but don't take any actions against rape scene or any kind of disturbing scene in TV serials, or movie. They just censor James bond's kissing scene in spectre film. So id*otic. They should ban program like Crime Patrol or Brutal Violence like Sacred Games.

Broadcasters & BCCC all are one bro, Just Irritating Viewers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock