Sun TV Network's Kids channels to participate in Asia TV Forum & Market 2014

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
Sun TV Network's Kids channels to participate in Asia TV Forum & Market 2014

Chennai : Asian TV Forum & Market's animation content pitching pavilion ''Animation Labs'' has confirmed the selection of Sun TV Network's Kids channel Cluster Head Kavitha Jaubin as the 10th commissioner of the event, which will be held in Singapore from 9th to 12th December.

"Animation Lab" is a 3-day closed-door pitching event dedicated exclusively for animation producers to pitch their animation projects and ideas to internationally renowned broadcasters, leading commissioners and financiers. Taking place at Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) from 10th to 12th December 2014, Marina Bay Sands, Animation Lab sets the stage for animation producers to transform ideas into deal of a lifetime.
Speaking to tvnews4u.com on confirming the participation in the event, Kavitha said "ATF is a prestigious content market and to be associated with it is a privilege. The kids entertainment channels of the Sun TV Network has carved an niche for itself such that its potential is widely discussed internationally. It has been a powerful player functioning at par with GEC channels. It is overwhelming to be a part of the animation lab where aspiring producers pitch in their ideas to be developed as a full-fledged content. I am looking forward to meeting the talented group at the market".

"Besides, I am also preparing myself for the biggest scout of content at the market. Each year thousands of new content are launched and I am hopeful that this year is a good buy, like other years" added Kavitha.

The pitching sessions for Animation Content take place in the ''Animation Labs'' that is held during ATF market. The finalists are given 30 minutes to pitch and present their Animation projects to a commissioner or investor that shortlisted his/her project, in a closed-door meeting.

Asia TV Forum & Market is the only entertainment market in Asia that brings the heartbeat of Asian content sellers and International buyers together to buy, sell, finance, distribute and co-produce, across all platforms.

The mega event is likely to have 4440 top executives from 60 countries with 800 content buyers and 595 exhibiting companies. It also has 69 top speakers who will be sharing their views, knowledge and expertise on the present and future of Media and Entertainment industry.

The event also has 16 pavilions to facilitate the exchange of ideas, content and strategies among buyers and sellers.

Asia TV Forum & Market is considered as the event, where the best minds of Broadcasters and best ideas from content makers meet to share and create world class TV content, whereby the future of Asian television is shaped.

Sun TV Network's Kids channels to participate in Asia TV Forum & Market 2014 - Tvnews4u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock