• Thread starter Rajbk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,418

Rajbk

Reaction score
I have 2 dth connections one of the connection is sundirect hd
I bought this connection previous year.

Today i send a tweet to sundirect about pending or unavailable tamil channels in sundirect platform. I requested Add unavailable tamil channels in sundirect platform

The replies from sundirect customer care are 🤯🤯🤯

WpeHz42.jpg

7j9zq3n.jpg
FD5iU1N.jpg
7j9zq3n.jpg
sj5ZMC8.jpg
7j9zq3n.jpg

mQsbon1.jpg

I asked add unavailable tamil channels in sundirect platform. they replied add a channel you want from sundirect website.

Are they mad or i mad?.
The irresponsible, unknowlgeable customer care workers should be terminated from their work

Last edited:
All Dth CC ASk Same Thing It Was System Generated Replay We Can't Demanded Any Channels Adding In Plat Form When They Wish They Added Himself It's Depend To Operator Not Subscriber.

All Dth CC ASk Same Thing It Was System Generated Replay We Can't Demanded Any Channels Adding In Plat Form When They Wish They Added Himself It's Depend To Operator Not Subscriber.
All dth Cc are asking the samething initially. After our question they will answer relatively to the question. but in SD i asked about tamil channels addition in sundirect platform but they continously replied add a channel via website, also they said give SMC number we will add a channel you want 🤯🤯

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock