Sundirect HD HS3A01 STB - HD Channel Recording issue

harichandrana

Reaction score
This HD Box HS3A01 STB was having the HD Channel Recording issue from beginning,
Lot of time i was discussed with CC for this issue. But still now we were not got the solution for this.

Any Senior Member of this forum, please take of this issue to Sundirect for getting the solution of HD channels recording issue.

Dear Hari,

Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Thanks

Dear Hari,

Please let us know your smart card number or your mobile number and we will have our customer care representative to contact you on the same.

Thanks

Hi,
My Smart card number : xxxxxxxxxxxx
City: Vadodara.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Friend,
I was felt the same issue for the beginning of Sundirect HD+. I sent mail to Nodal officer in Kerala next day they contacted me. After one week SD people came and replaced HD recording enabled STB. Thus my recording issue solved for the last two months. Now I am Happy with Sun direct HD+.
First you should send mail to respective nodal officer with strong complaint, definitely they will contact you. Do not contact CC the can do anything. You should demand HD recording enabled STB for them. I think it will take one or two weeks for procedure. However STB stock is available they will replace it. Please contact Nodal Officer.

Thanks & Regards,

Dear Friend,
I was felt the same issue for the beginning of Sundirect HD+. I sent mail to Nodal officer in Kerala next day they contacted me. After one week SD people came and replaced HD recording enabled STB. Thus my recording issue solved for the last two months. Now I am Happy with Sun direct HD+.
First you should send mail to respective nodal officer with strong complaint, definitely they will contact you. Do not contact CC the can do anything. You should demand HD recording enabled STB for them. I think it will take one or two weeks for procedure. However STB stock is available they will replace it. Please contact Nodal Officer.

Thanks & Regards,
Ok Bro. Thanks

Dear Friend,

Thanks & Regards,

ThankYou pgsujith bro,
Today I am sent the mail to Nodal officer Gujarat, Let me know whats up....

ThankYou pgsujith bro,
Today I am sent the mail to Nodal officer Gujarat, Let me know whats up....

What a great service from Sun direct Gujarat,
I am sent mail on Yesterday 12:00 PM, i got the reply mail and Call from Nodal 2:30 PM.
Evening 6:00 PM technician visited to my house with HD Video enabled STB HS8103 model and he was exchanged my old model HS3A01.

Now i am HD Video recording working fine.

Very first time great experience with SunDirect Serivce. Thanks to Sun direct Nodal and Service.

But after changing this box frequently while program viewing time itself suddenly it was hanging then it was showing message smart card failure.

After that i was doing restarting STB then Smart card taking out and insert into the box, then it was running okay.

Anybody facing this type issue in this HS8103 model. Let Me Know.

What a great service from Sun direct Gujarat,
I am sent mail on Yesterday 12:00 PM, i got the reply mail and Call from Nodal 2:30 PM.
Evening 6:00 PM technician visited to my house with HD Video enabled STB HS8103 model and he was exchanged my old model HS3A01.

Now i am HD Video recording working fine.

Very first time great experience with SunDirect Serivce. Thanks to Sun direct Nodal and Service.

But after changing this box frequently while program viewing time itself suddenly it was hanging then it was showing message smart card failure.

After that i was doing restarting STB then Smart card taking out and insert into the box, then it was running okay.

Anybody facing this type issue in this HS8103 model. Let Me Know.

Problem Resolved working fine..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock