SunDirect HD is not 1080p

• Thread starter sumedha
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 8,966

sumedha

Reaction score
Does anyone know why Sun Direct HD is not transmitting their channels in 1920x1080i as in other DTH services ? They have the best encryption in the market yet they do not give people the complete HD experience.

Does anyone know why Sun Direct HD is not transmitting their channels in 1920x1080i as in other DTH services ? They have the best encryption in the market yet they do not give people the complete HD experience.
It's not the DTH, it's the broadcaster that needs to do it. Sun HD gives best HD picture quality in market right now!

Then, how come the same channel is transmitted in 1920x1080 in Videocon and Tata Sky ?

Then, how come the same channel is transmitted in 1920x1080 in Videocon and Tata Sky ?
All DTH in India are transmitting only 1080i!!

Sun direct hd not good as others am a new costumer of sun hd before am used videocon hd thats very good picture quality like 1080p but sun like 720p so price wise am so happy with sun

I can't upload the image. I can show you the technical stats of Sun Direct HD. All HD channels are 1920 × 540i.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock