sundirect turning to be worst day by day to south indian customers

shawl_who said:
yes, sundrct loosing mkt in d south..

In d north, it was never a player... :s

I am quite sure he is defaming sun direct. I am also quite sure u will warn him.

Nobody is considering Sony ESPN HD addition.Bad luck for SD !

srinivas.eerla said:
ETV plus almost dish tv also added but sundirect not add I am move to another dth

this is my one of the most big concern i am telugu subscriber in cinema +sports pack

Bishnu15 said:

bro they have already added this channel 2 months back recently they changed channel no of it. recently we have seen many channel lcn changes. hd addition is welcome but having a doubt will this channel will be available after ipl

dinee said:
in which place and all its available...also pls post the channels lists and package details for paid channels

bro its in andhrapradesh. central government have launched a scheme called digital india providing fiber services to everyone is its moto so andhrapradesh is the first state selected to start fiber services with 15mbps internet, cable channels, fiber phone. due to your cm its available only for 150/-.the scheme was just launched in northern andhra pradesh by april first week it will start serving northern andhra pradesh customers. channels are not yet finalised the maintainance is under multisysytemoperator no special wing appointed. so we can expect good no of channels due to this atleast free channels all will be available and paid channels we may get an option to choose.but this comes throughout andhrapradesh sundirect may loose good amount of customers because many of them tuned to sundirect due to its low cost so this may be a competition for them not only sundirect many dth have the same threath

manikanth m said:
bro its in andhrapradesh. central government have launched a scheme called digital india providing fiber services to everyone is its moto so andhrapradesh is the first state selected to start fiber services with 15mbps internet, cable channels, fiber phone. due to your cm its available only for 150/-.the scheme was just launched in northern andhra pradesh by april first week it will start serving northern andhra pradesh customers. channels are not yet finalised the maintainance is under multisysytemoperator no special wing appointed. so we can expect good no of channels due to this atleast free channels all will be available and paid channels we may get an option to choose.but this comes throughout andhrapradesh sundirect may loose good amount of customers because many of them tuned to sundirect due to its low cost so this may be a competition for them not only sundirect many dth have the same threath

i am planning to take this connection soon i will let you know the channels and performance in another thread

Bishnu15 said:

Yep especially they have not considered this as an premium channel for HD customers it is added from Value pack onwards so I am very happy to get but it is useful for me only IPL days:p - Football fans must be happy;)

What about grand 3 HD and 2 SD additions at the beginning of the year ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock