sundirect turning to be worst day by day to south indian customers

manikanth m

Contributor
Reaction score
india's south indian based dth sundirect have to recheck their business activities from couple of months the customers are not really happy with it, the only reason for this would be due to its channel additions and pricing.till now sundirect is able to sustain in south india due to its low pricing but now sun direct have also started increasing its price this is not a major concern of the customers because all the dth players have increased their prices quiet a bit but the major concern is without adding any channels how can they simply increase the price for what cause they have increased the prices that's really an exclamatory.when customer asks for new channels they come with reasons like no transpoder space but a million dollar question is even reliance is having the same satellite transponder they are adding up channels but how come sundirect cannot. if channels list is full atleast they could have shared some more channels from rdtv which are added newly from them. sundirect have to think of new channels now because digitization is coming to end by December atleast to maintain good will in the market they should do something. HD its better we dont talk about it because sd itself they are week so not interested to talk about hd. maintaining even radio channels is also a burden for these people they are in test mode from years. atleast sundirect have to do minimum justice roi customers and hindi customers and english entertainment and many lifestyle channels are missing. kids part they are some what ok but nick junior, toonami,zeeq, animax are missing. tamil customers missing almost all the popular channels from kalingar group. coming to telugu customers they add a channel only in replacement scheme inews removed due to v6 addition. sakhsi removed added again maa gold is available in all dths from since a year still not available in sundirect and recently same with etv plus and cinema all dth are offering them still not available in sundirect.malayalam its almost a gone case in that region in kanada also they are not less in this issue. being a southindian dth player think atleast to be good in south indian region and keep up your customers think sundirect think the ways for your survival in southindia:angry

Yes yes after price Increase they are no more cheap :s:wall

As you said we miss lot of south channels when compared to others:(

one more challage for sundirect is fiberindia scheme launched by pm it has 100+ free channels and need to pay only for pay channels they are offering even movies on demand also we can enjoy 15 mbps speed with a fiber phone calling its just 149/- per month take care sundirect

yes, sundrct loosing mkt in d south..

In d north, it was never a player... :s

in which place and all its available...also pls post the channels lists and package details for paid channels

Raj musix,Polimer,Kappa,Siripoli we badly missing

Sony pix,Movies now,History tv 18 - those HD channlels also I am missing a lot:(

In Punjab, no one even keep recharge of Sun Direct. Many dealers surprised when they know somone wants to recharge Sun Direct :(

Hassan Syed said:
In Punjab, no one even keep recharge of Sun Direct. Many dealers surprised when they know somone wants to recharge Sun Direct :(

Why you still recharging through dealers/shop:huh. When you have Paytm,Freecharge and sundirect site itself:shy

amarnathkvk said:
Why you still recharging through dealers/shop:huh. When you have Paytm,Freecharge and sundirect site itself:shy

I am recharging from paytm. I just gave an example. I faced this issue once :(

Hassan Syed said:
I am recharging from paytm. I just gave an example. I faced this issue once :(

oh ok but its better to recharge through paytm by doing it we can reduce our package cost by atleast 100 rs:eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock