Sad News SunNxt App No longer free with basic pack

• Thread starter ghaju
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 4,904

ghaju

Reaction score
Two days ago my sundirect account got expired and i recharged with 1 month plan and SunNxt app which was free for sundirect users is showing i need to recharge. So i raised a complaint in Sundirect App and today executive called and said due to recent update SunNxt will only be available to customers who recharges for 6 months or higher.

pYFg9M5.jpg

Its from past two months. Im using my aunty account but from last two to three months it saying to activate standard or premium subscription to view channels

That seems about right.

I used to have my parents' Sun Direct Registered Mobile Number logged into their Android TV's Sun NXT. It stopped working recently, and asked for a subscription when I logged into the Sun NXT mobile website.

The thing still works though, when I logged into a mobile phone (Sun NXT App) using the same number as above.

As for the Android TV, I have now logged into it using my parents' Jio Fiber Registered Mobile Number, which is working alright.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock