Seeking Help SunNXT on Xstream box

SRudhra

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I have recently upgraded from D2H to Airtel Xstream and I noticed that SunNXT app is not searchable so could not install. I'm not sure if everyone is facing the same issue or only it's me. I emailed to [email protected] about this issue, but haven't received any reply. Please let me know how to find SunNXT app and install.

Download from apkmirror site from following link -
Sun NXT (Android TV) 2.0.804 APK Download by Sun TV Network Limited - APKMirror

I am using like this way it's working perfectly.

Transfer the file to your xtreame box and install it.
I downloaded into a pendrive and inserted it to the box. After going through all the options I found it in the notifications area. When I selected the browse option its asking me to install VLC for android. After I installed VLC I could find the apk file. Now when I clicked on the file its showing an error like cannot open the file. I'm struck here. Please let me know how were you able to install the apk file.

I downloaded into a pendrive and inserted it to the box. After going through all the options I found it in the notifications area. When I selected the browse option its asking me to install VLC for android. After I installed VLC I could find the apk file. Now when I clicked on the file its showing an error like cannot open the file. I'm struck here. Please let me know how were you able to install the apk file.
You can download sun-nxt apk on your mobile using the link provided in previous thread and use app "Send file to TV" (need to install this app in mobile and TV) and then use X-plore (or any other file manager) app on TV to install apk. Both the Apps are available in Google play store of TV.

(You could have upgraded to D2H Stream instead...
All apps including sunnxt working perfectly on D2h stream...)

To install apps to your xtream box:

√√√ open play store on your xtream box and search for " file manager" and install any file manager app like xplore etc...
√√√ After that search for "send files to tv' . You will find app called ," send files to tv" , install it.
√√√ Now install the Same app " send files to tv" on your mobile phone from play store on your mobile.

√√√ Now open "send files to tv" on both xtream box and in your mobile.
Now you can send apk files from your mobile phone to your xtream box.

√√√ After sending the file, open file manager on your xtream box and find the file you sent from your mobile. And now you can install it.

( If third party app installation is disabled, enable it from settings menu on your xtream box).

Thanks guys..it worked but the other way. For some reason "send files to tv" option was not working for me, so saved the apk file on to a pendrive and connected to the box. Now I used x-plore app in the box and installed the file. Its working good.

Download from apkmirror site from following link -
Sun NXT (Android TV) 2.0.804 APK Download by Sun TV Network Limited - APKMirror

I am using like this way it's working perfectly.

Transfer the file to your xtreame box and install it.
Sideloading works.

From Sun NXT, following is the response:

Dear Customer,

Thanks for writing to us

Currently Sun NXT service is not available on Airtel Xstream.

Incase if you need any assistance in this regard kindly let us know as earliest. We assure you that we will get back to you as soon as possible.

We are happy to assist you

Regards,
Team SunNXT

Hi,
I have airtel xstream box, I tired above mentioned method to install Sun nxt app though usb and transferring though send and receive app .

It's say it's installed the app but I am not able to see any where in my installed applications. Could any one help on this issue.

Thanks
Manjunath

Hi,
I have airtel xstream box, I tired above mentioned method to install Sun nxt app though usb and transferring though send and receive app .

It's say it's installed the app but I am not able to see any where in my installed applications. Could any one help on this issue.

Thanks
Manjunath

Now I am able to see it, but I am unable to login in. When I click on settings it is automatically coming out the application.

Can any one help in this please

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock