• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Sunny Deol wants to copyright his voice

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
We can hardly forget his famous 'Papa' which is being parodied everywhere! After hearing numerous such mimicked attempts Sunny is so fed up that he says he should perhaps copyright his voice. "I think I will copyright my voice after all. I am not even aware of the number of places and the ways in which people use my voice," he laughs.

"If people want to use my voice, rather than do a bad copy, I would do the good original bit and lend my own voice," he says, and it is this fact that urged him to dub his voice for Bheem's character in the upcoming animated version of "The Mahabharata". "I had heard that these kids were going to make this film and use my voice for Bheem. So, I decided before the voice becomes a joke, I should play my own part and agreed to dub for it," he says.

That is when someone told him that his voice is also mimicked by a character in a toon series, which is about cockroaches. Sunny shuddered, and immediately said, "Oh, I don't even want to see it. For, if I did, I will get so irritated with the bad copy that I might just end up offering my own voice to that cartoon as well!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bapun Raz Blank | Akshay Kumar, Sunny Deol, Karan Kapadia Bollywood 0
DreamFan Mohalla Assi | Sunny Deol, Sakshi Tanwar, Ravi Kishen Bollywood 3
Riddhiman Bhaiaji Superhit | Preeti Zinta, Sunny Deol, Arshad Warsi, Shreyas Talpade Bollywood 0
abhishek Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se | Dharmendra, Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol Bollywood 10
Bapun Raz Poster Boys | Sunny Deol | Bobby Deol | Shreyas Talpade Bollywood 3
Anup Tiwari Mohalla Assi: Sunny Deol booked for abusing Bollywood 2
anilsk01 Sunny Deol making sequel of Ghayal Bollywood 2
DreamDTH.com Article Pogo to air Sun Sunny Bheem throughout May TV Shows & Programs 10
SarfaRaZ Ujda Chaman | Sunny Singh, Maanvi Gagroo, Karishma Sharma Bollywood 16
SarfaRaZ Bhangra Paa Le | Sunny Kaushal, Rukshar Dhillon Bollywood 17
SarfaRaZ Ginny Weds Sunny | Yami Gautam, Vikrant Massey Bollywood 0
Girish Jhootha Kahin Ka | Rishi Kapoor, Omkar Kapoor, Jimmi Shergil, Sunny Singh Bollywood 9
DreamFan Jai Mummy Di | Sunny Singh, Sonnalli Seygall Bollywood 10
Jithin91 Rangeela | Sunny Leone | Malayalam Debut South Indian Films 0
DreamFan Bhaiaji Superhit | Sunny Doel, Preity Zinta, Arshad Warsi, Shreyas Talpade Bollywood 1
RajKumar Good News Veeramadevi / Sunny Leone South Indian Films 1
Manu DDF Exclusive 'Man vs Wild with Sunny Leone' Starts 12th February @11pm on Discovery JEET TV Shows & Programs 42
Riddhiman Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety | Kartik Aaryan, Nushrat Bharucha and Sunny Singh Bollywood 12
RajKumar Good News Fit Stop with Sunny Leone TV Shows & Programs 3
R Sunny Leone Among BBC's 100 Most Influential Women Bollywood 1
Thakur Sunny Leone in Chutki Shopkeepaa Aur Woh‬! TV Shows & Programs 0
SarfaRaZ Sunny Leone & Jay Bhanushali starrer "EK PAHELI LEELA" to release on 10th, April 2015 Bollywood 0
SarfaRaZ Sunny Leone MASTIZAADE to release on May 1 Bollywood 0
SarfaRaZ Sunny Leone and Ram Kapoor starrer KUCH KUCH LOCHA HAI to release on 8th May 2015 Bollywood 0
Thakur Sunny Leone's Item Song Earns Current Theega An 'A' Certificate South Indian Films 3