Super LNB Requirement ?

jeganeee

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to know,if i order New HD Connection,Will i get normal LNB or Super LNB ?

One Dealer i saying Super LNB will be given with Transfer Box only ?

If thats the Case,whats the way to get Super LNB? Without Super LNB also can we watch GSAT 10 Channels ?

Maily What does make Super LNB special?

Why do u want to have a super LNB instead of a normal LNB which works perfectly fine?

Hassan Syed said:
Why do u want to have a super LNB instead of a normal LNB which works perfectly fine?

Read some posts saying,PQ is great in Super LNB.Also Super LNB will be able to receive signals from 2 satelitte

No problem for receiving signal from both satellites using Normal LNB...

Saj 007 said:
No problem for receiving signal from both satellites using Normal LNB...

So whats special in SUper LNB then ? Why Transfer box is coming with Super LNB?

I also got a normal Lnb with my HD connection & trust me everything is fine and yea ur dealer told u truth.

I am not saying normal Lnb is bad but with super Lnb we get more signal strength and quality due to this in extreme weather conditions the chance of loss of signal is less

98shubhamk said:
I am not saying normal Lnb is bad but with super Lnb we get more signal strength and quality due to this in extreme weather conditions the chance of loss of signal is less
Hd channel pq also increase with super lnb??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock