DDF Exclusive Super TV renamed as "Sadhna Bhakti"

A4Akash

Contributor
Reaction score
Super TV which is available exclusively on Airtel DTH, logo changed as Sadhna Bhakti! Earlier the channel telecasted Only teleshopping now bhajan running on the channel!
FZvih6m.jpg
1AOAj82.jpg

Most likely now this channel will continue on Airtel Digital TV and will b relocated to spiritual genre. I guess they were using licence of Super TV and waiting for renaming of licence to b approved, delay at that point would have caused them to not renew agreement with airtel digital tv

It's like - "Yeah wala business nahi chala to business badal dala. Bhakti channel ki dhoom hai. Market mein chal raha hai ...To business badal dala." 😁 😁 .

Bhakti hai to Sakti hai. To switch ON.. 😁 😁.

Most likely now this channel will continue on Airtel Digital TV and will b relocated to spiritual genre. I guess they were using licence of Super TV and waiting for renaming of licence to b approved, delay at that point would have caused them to not renew agreement with airtel digital tv
No bro, super TV were used sadhna tv license.

I think they are planning to launch a entertainment channel as they applied for trademark registration with Sadhna Television name.

d1M1uwc.jpg
sVq4PqF.jpg

No bro, super TV were used sadhna tv license.

Thanks for providing this information bhai. Still my earlier statement holds true, they would have rented out licence to Super TV and now as after getting it back they must b planning to launch a new channel using it thus would have applied for name change with the government.

Hoping that this process will be completed in shorter time window, they would have entered agreement with airtel to launch the channel on their platform. As this is taking longer so this can be the reason for not renewing agreement.

As i can see Super TV was using their licence without changing licence name as many other broadcaster do and we can see original licence name is some corner of the screen.

At present Sadhna Network is using the original licence name "Sadhna Bhakti" alongwith airing devotional content and this may b just a temporary arrangement or could b that they have shelved plans to launch New GEC channel.

Let's see if this channel continues or not on airtel digital tv.

Super TV (Sadhna bhakti) was telecasting some digital contents ( Like the q) for few minutes

Super TV Is Now Renamed As "Sadhna National'' (Available On MX Player)
eujG7lc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock