Superstar Singer | Starts 29th june , Sat-Sun 8:00pm@ Sony TV

Meet the captains of Sony TV’s Superstar Singer

we have learned that Indian playback singers Jyotica Tangri and Sachin Valmiki, who participated in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, and Indian Idol fame Salman Ali and Nitin Kumar will be seen as the captains in the show.

We have also heard that Super Star Singer is expected to launch sometime in June, replacing Super Dance Chapter 3.

Meet the captains of Sony TV’s Superstar Singer

I asked that Will Super Dancer close forever?? It's Chapter 4,5,6 etc. Will coming or not??

that only makers know... how we can say that they will bring the show in future... but its a popular show so its other season might come next year

I asked that Will Super Dancer close forever?? It's Chapter 4,5,6 etc. Will coming or not??
Bro all channels have that format one season of dancing reality show then one season of of singing reality show senior level then one on junior level so it's next season mayou return after 7-8 months

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock