• Views: Views 3,956

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
New pack-Supreme Sports Kids Pack
Price-Rs250pm
Website is updated go here to get all channel list in it- http://tatasky.com/channel-packages.html#cat3

great step taken by tata sky. now i hope soon we get even ten network channels in base pack. problem is that including more channels in base pack has to b accompanied by price rise which is justified but many oppose it and this is why tata sky or any other company avoids raising prices or adding channels in base pack. never compare cable rates with dth as in cable, there is under declaration and the cable operator shows and pays share of only 20 percent of its subscribers to channels provider and taxes to goverment while in dth,100 details r transparent and appropriate share is forwarded to channel providers and goverment. out of rs 300 u give ,dth operator gets just rs20 as their share and remember if u pay less quality of equipments and service will degrade

well yes namo narayan brother i am agree with your some words not allbcoz if you are tellig about quality in cable and tata sky then just see in our local cable you will get all these channels with a more low fee and picture quality is also good well i know its below tata sky but good.tata sky now a days making different type of packs any doing close old packs and charging more rates with a different type but its true that its not a good pack.just see in our old packs you will get all these channels in a low price and one more thing if you go for dish tv you will get more and more with too low prices.isn't it?

well dear admin dont compare dish tv with tata sky. dish tv has all sorts of inflated rates for hd customer, they also have downgrade fees. also tata sky is totally transparent in policies.the new packs r good too, see i told u dont compare cable rates with dth as in cable there is hera pheri of money

Really a good package by Tatasky.
I was waiting for this pack.
Its a good family pack @ low price.
:clap:

One important matter- now supreme sports kids pack 250+ eng movies 45 + eng ent 35 + eng news 20 = total 350 but including all of these channels grand sports pack 380. what is this ?:s:s:s if u choose the packs seperetly u will save 30 !:down:down:down

Ya friends you are right,Really a good package by Tatasky.

>>>>>> :luv :down :down <<<<<<

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock