Suriya not to host the second season of KBC in Tamil

tech_genie

Reaction score
Suriya not to host the second season of KBC in Tamil

Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi, the Tamil adaptation of Kaun Banega Crorepati has been a mega hit with television audiences
The first season of the Tamil adaptation of UK game show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? was being hosted by Suriya.

The channel is set to announce that Tamil audience’s favourite baddie as the new host of the next season. The season 2 of the game show is still in planning stages. But Suriya is currently very busy with his commitments . Instead, Prakash Raj will anchor the hugely popular show. “Since Suriya is busy with back to back movies, Prakash Raj will replace him. An official announcement will be made soon by the television channel which will air the show,” sources said.

Confirming this, Suriya says, “Yes, I will not be hosting the next season of Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi. Because I found it very tough to accommodate dates.”

Source: Suriya not to host the second season of KBC in Tamil - Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers & Videos at Bollywoodlife.com

Prakash Raj steps into the shoes of Surya in NVOK

SAYoI.jpg

Here is a sad news for all those Surya fans. Well, the actor, who entertained small screen audience with Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi, the Tamil version of reality show Kaun Banega Crorepati, has opted out of the second season. Well, veteran actor Prakash Raj will replace the Ghajini actor. The buzz says that due to his commitments Surya walked out of the show. Hence, the channel has approached Prakash Raj to be the host of the show. The Maattrraan actor has confirmed the news that his prior commitments and busy schedules have kept him away. On the other end, Prakash Raj is in talks with the channel management and the deal is yet to be finalised. Reports say that the official statement will come out in January 2013. Meanwhile, Puneet Rajkumar, who was the host of Kannadada Kotyadhipati, the Kannada version of Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi, will be anchoring the second season. In Karnataka, the show has become a big hit. However, Surya is currently busy with Singam 2 and has recently shot his portion in Chennaiyil Oru Naal, where he has done a cameo. Whereas Prakash Raj, who is gearing up for the release of his Hindi film Dabangg 2, is busy with his forthcoming film Gauravam.

Read more at: Prakash Raj steps into the shoes of Surya in NVOK - Oneindia Entertainment

I think he can do well too because of the intensity and black comedy that he can bring to the stage ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock