DDF Exclusive Surprise... Coming? 🙄 [Edit: Unleashed!]

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 143
  • Views: Views 9,252
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he meant about the post in which you reacted few hours back, now you have undo the like though.

Anyways, guys shift your focus to other thread. This thread is not for such fights/mud throwing debates.
Ah that was an accidental

I think he meant about the post in which you reacted few hours back, now you have undo the like though.

Anyways, guys shift your focus to other thread. This thread is not for such fights/mud throwing debates.
What about the announcement, will you do that today?

I was going to ask about this.
Anyway,I cannot wait any more:surprised:

Guesses:
1. Collaboration with some site
2. Arcade games

I was going to ask about this.
Anyway,I cannot wait any more:surprised:
It is NOT something going to work for you or you will even be allowed. So you should shift your focus to some topics.

Please STOP SPAMMING. You need to make contribution which are USEFUL in nature, what you are currently doing is participating on threads for the sake of participation, making forceful replies which not only irritating but also considered as spam.

I hope you will be around to see when it comes, ban is on the corner of you. Stay safe, Neel.

Please don't make us revive this thread: Changes in Moderation on DreamDTH

I wish we receive a free DTH recharge from DDF :surprised:
Free DTH recharge for all of the members?

Then our dear @Bapun Raz bro will have to invest a lot of money... :lol: :blush2::em:

Our forum has given free DTH recharge for 3 members earlier,IMO,first prize was of Rs 500 and then Rs 250 for memebers contributing a lot of valuable contents.

If I'm not wrong then,@Niranjan M bro was the person who got first prize...:win::gift2:

Free DTH recharge for all of the members?

Then our dear @Bapun Raz bro will have to invest a lot of money... :lol: :blush2::em:

Our forum has given free DTH recharge for 3 members earlier,IMO,first prize was of Rs 500 and then Rs 250 for memebers contributing a lot of valuable contents.

If I'm not wrong then,@Niranjan M bro was the person who got first prize...:win::gift2:

Thanks to the huge increase membership and thus traffic it's raining đź’° for bapun da also so he can definitely afford a small gift for all of us :blush2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock