Good News Surprise from d2h!

anandvkris

Reaction score
Just got a call from d2h CC representative w.r.t my email complaint made last month! They refunded me Rs 130 odd for the wrong monthly recharge amount applied to my account after moving to new TRAI rules based pack. I had lost more than 10 days of validity as the excess amount was deducted for over 2 weeks, until I was able to resubmit the pack and get it fixed. Just switched on the TV and checked that the balance has indeed been added and my validity increased by 13 days!
I never expected d2h to do this. I had given up on the lost money. In fact, I was not going to recharge again after my previous due date, due to the issue. Anyways, good to see the customer being given their due. :win:

Just got a call from d2h CC representative w.r.t my email complaint made last month! They refunded me Rs 130 odd for the wrong monthly recharge amount applied to my account after moving to new TRAI rules based pack. I had lost more than 10 days of validity as the excess amount was deducted for over 2 weeks, until I was able to resubmit the pack and get it fixed. Just switched on the TV and checked that the balance has indeed been added and my validity increased by 13 days!
I never expected d2h to do this. I had given up on the lost money. In fact, I was not going to recharge again after my previous due date, due to the issue. Anyways, good to see the customer being given their due. :win:
Well done d2h to keep their customer faith

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock