• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 8,014

Endgame

Contributor
Reaction score
Friends,
I want to surrender my D2h 4K connection having some balance. How to do that? What refund I'll get? Will they take away my STB without refunding anything for that?

Why Bro Why You Surrender Your Connection Could You Move Other DTH

Pranab said:
Friends,
I want to surrender my D2h 4K connection having some balance. How to do that? What refund I'll get? Will they take away my STB without refunding anything for that?

Pranab bro,I think account balance & stb cost is refund amount,please wait once Jay Vithlani bro online,he will give the more details :)

understandable decision from Pranab, as how can d2h customer can bear the non addition of new channels

Already their Hardware and Software have so many problems and now non addition of channels is big challenge for them

logical decision by Pranab.....in moving from d2h to TS...unfortunately I am stuck with d2h because in my apartment building they dont allow dish antenna...and has a central dish provide by d2h.....

It's a very difficult decision for me.
In 2008, I took Dishtv after vigorous market research.
In 2010, shifted to D2h SD (as my TV was SD) again after more research. That time, D2h was miles ahead than TS, ADTV & Dish. Also I came to know, TS don't have space to add more channel.
Last year, 2015 Feb 1st week I upgraded to D2h 4K and as per area manager (who himself visited my home for the installation) I was the 1st 4K STB owner in Jharkhand state.
I topped up more & more to my D2h account, thanks to paytm offers.
Now I have more than Rs.2000 balance but don't want to be with D2h for a single more day (reasons well known to all of you).

I should have added this.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock