Seeking Help Surrender d2h

myselfmks

Reaction score
Hello,
i want to discontinue my Videocon d2h STB cable service & want to switch to TATA Sky.
i have INR 4000+ balance in my a/c..
pls tell me procedure for getting my money back & surrendering d2h.

Hello,
i want to discontinue my Videocon d2h STB cable service & want to switch to TATA Sky.
i have INR 4000+ balance in my a/c..
pls tell me procedure for getting my money back & surrendering d2h.
When contacted CC for the same, thy told they will refund the money in your a/c, so contact Cc

I think there is no chance of refund :)
Wrong. I have received refund after returning the hardware along with dish & cable. Package cost would only be refunded though, need to talk with their nodal officer for it as they asks many questions like why we are surrendering the connection.

Wrong. I have received refund after returning the hardware along with dish & cable. Package cost would only be refunded though, need to talk with their nodal officer for it as they asks many questions like why we are surrendering the connection.

I was asked regarding this to Dish TV CC then they told me there is no refund. Can i ask again to Dish TV Senior cc? ( any chance of hardware and Dish price refund or only packaging refund from Dish TV ?)

Last edited:
Each DTH and Telecom company return the amount of customer who want to surrender their services. It's each and everyone right.
Also try to contact them via twitter handle they respond to it very quick. And, you directly connected with higher authorities.

Last edited:
I want to return my 4K STB, can I get the refund? If yes, how much?

Each DTH and Telecom company return the amount of customer who want to surrender their services. It's each and everyone right.
off topic: I want to surrender my BSNL prepaid mobile connection (1300+ balance). Will they refund?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock