surround sound not getting from airtel xtreme setup box

Pandiyan sam

Reaction score
airtel xtreme box to sony home theater via optical cable no surround sound

Pls help

Do the following first switch off all ( tv,set top box and ht) then switch on first stb then ht when stb boot complete then switch on your tv( around 90 to 100 sec) now you check and reply

Do the following first switch off all ( tv,set top box and ht) then switch on first stb then ht when stb boot complete then switch on your tv( around 90 to 100 sec) now you check and reply

In my home theater
Sound options is
Dolby pro logic
DTS cinema neo 6
DTS music neo 6
Sound mode
2.1 channel..

Which one i choose

4Hl2rbY.jpg

Don't buy anything now, fist isolate the problem :

You can go with simple 250/- Hdmi Male to Dual Hdmi Female 1 to 2 Way Hdmi Splitter if following is working

1) disconnect HDMI cable form to and connect your XStream HDMI directly to sony ht and see sound coming
2) if the sound coming on your sony HT , then buy a simple HDMI splitter, connect one point to sony and one point to TV
3) no need of optical any more

sample please chek both or at least one out supports audo :

Amazon.in: Buy Jambuwala Enterprise® 1080p Hdmi Male to Dual Hdmi Female 1 to 2 Way Hdmi Splitter Cable Adapter Online at Low Prices in India | Jambuwala Enterprise Reviews & Ratings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock