• Views: Views 31,622

Kiron

Television Genius
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
What type of show this
From Wikipedia...
Survivor is a reality-competition television franchise produced in many countries around the world. The show features a group of contestants deliberately marooned in an isolated location, where they must provide food, water, fire, and shelter for themselves. The contestants compete in challenges for rewards and immunity from elimination. The contestants are progressively eliminated from the game as they are voted out by their fellow-contestants until only one remains to be awarded the grand prize and named the "Sole Survivor".

What type of show this

Original Show (ENG) happens in an isolated island with two teams of 8-12 players exactly don't know voting against each other within the team to face weekly elimination. Original show has mind games, ganging up, collecting support from teammates for votes, fighting within & outside teams, playing tougher tasks to get food & supplies for the team. If a team loses the weekly task they have to survive with whatever they have in the island, teams must build their own shelter. Super show this one. Previous telecast was in CBS Prime.

I will be happy if they take the original format in Tamil with some modifications to the clothing style for the general public viewing in tamilnadu coz in the original mostly girls wear bikini's for their comfort in island.

Last edited:
Original Show (ENG) happens in an isolated island with two teams of 8-12 players exactly don't know voting against each other within the team to face weekly elimination. Original show has mind games, ganging up, collecting support from teammates for votes, fighting within & outside teams, playing tougher tasks to get food & supplies for the team. If a team loses the weekly task they have to survive with whatever they have in the island, teams must build their own shelter. Super show this one. Previous telecast was in CBS Prime.

I will be happy if they take the original format in Tamil with some modifications to the clothing style for the general public viewing in tamilnadu coz in the original mostly girls wear bikini's for their comfort in island.
I think it would be another bigg boss. Caz due to censorships in India. This show can't telecast as it is on TV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock