• Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 2,277

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
sushmita-sen__461629.jpg

Former beauty queen and Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen set to exchange wedding vows soon. The actress confirmed that she will get married by next year. The 36 year old Sush has confirmed her marriage but did not reveal the name of her perfect man.

"Yes, I do plan to get married next year. I think it is time. Ab Bahut wait karva liya sabko (I have made everybody wait a lot), said Sushmita on a visit to the Indo-German Urban Mela in New Delhi.

"I am taking my time to say yes, but once I say I do, it will be for keeps as I firmly believe in the institution of marriage," she added.

Sushmita who dated directors Vikram Bhatt, Mudassar Aziz and actor Randeep Hooda in the past was recently in the news for dating a 23-year-old businessman Imtiyaz Khatri.

Sushmita is a single mother of two adopted daughters, Renee and Alisah. Her elder daughter Renee is pretty comfortable with her mother's single status. Renee also once made ramp debut with her mom.

"Alisah is too young but Renee is quite comfortable with me being single. She would like to see me as a bride one day, but she does not push me for it. She is 13 and we are more like friends; she understands me as a woman now. It's only when she has skipped homework that I become the mother," Sushmita said.

The Bengali babe dreams to have a lavish Christian style of wedding.

"It is my childhood dream to have a Christian style wedding, just like the fairy tales. I always imagine myself as a bride who will wear a gown, with a long train and veil. I find the idea of walking down the aisle and then being handed to the groom by the father very romantic," Sushmita had said.

Sushmita Sen confirms her wedding next year | Sushmita Sen

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock