DDF Exclusive "Pause/Resume" feature for Multi TV added in TS Portal and App - Suspend Option

Digital Mastermind

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Tata Sky Multi TV users can now suspend and resume services of their Multi TV STB on their own directly from mytatasky.com or app.

Suspend and Resume options added for multi TV STBs.

Minimum days: 5 days
Maximum days: no limit

Last edited:
if i request suspend my account from contact us what will time to activate it? I tried it but actual after 2 hours it has been activate.Why??

if i request suspend my account from contact us what will time to activate it? I tried it but actual after 2 hours it has been activate.Why??
The activation and suspension is always immediate if your set-top box is ON standby mode.

Last year I had requested CC to make this option available for customers so that there was no need to contact chat or CC everytime to resume and suspend the service.

Atlast they added it, thankful to Tata Sky for working on feedback.
Then why not they are working on Favourite Audio Language Problem In HD Channels.

Resume is always within a second but not activation suspension

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock