• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 4,023

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
in another forum i have seen by a member that today tata sky+'s sw updated today but i am not getting any update and my version also old one :( also manually updating not working tried 6times today....what to guys??

I need to check out whether the software got updated or not....

I think to download new software...

you have to switch off the STB plug in switch directly without switching off from the remote...then wait for some time....switch on the STB switch....it would state "Please wait for initializing" in the screen ....press back button twice and then press 2465....i guess the software will start down loading.....

Oh no ravi bro...this trick too not working...i know it and tried it but not working...the new download is not coming to my stb and also the manual process not working...my own is 0.7 version but new one is 0.1 version....and we can set 50 fav. ch. in that so i need update @ any cost...

^^^don't post in caps please.

@topic- no it is not responding totally opening the tv as usual.

Well explain to me , which kind of lnb do u have and how many tv's r connected to it

sorry caps was on, will take care of it next time

http://dreamdth.com/Forum/Thread-error-in-manual-or-automatic-downloading-software-in-hd-dvr-both-airtel-and-tata-sky

also refer to this

only one tv is connected to tata sky+ box and this is connected by a dual lnb with 2 wires as it is a dvr box.and i had tried manual sw update in past and it was working but now it is not working. :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock