Swaraj | New show on DD National

• Thread starter DDD+
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 3,913
Telugu dubbed version of this mega serial, "Swarajyam", will be aired on DD Saptagiri channel every Saturday @ 8.00pm. from 20th August.

Repeat telecast - Sunday @8.00pm, & Wednesday and Friday @2.00pm.

Here is the promo.

Source
Just wow! Waiting for the digital release may be it will available on ZEE5 or something.

Review :
In one line : After Ramayan and Mahabharat something good to watch with family.

I've watched first epsiode yesterday (Saturday) at 9pm which was timing for repeat telecast, meanwhile fresh episode telecast on Sunday at 9pm. Today watched second episode, one thing I want to make clear there is no digital streaming of episode till now.
Missed episodes? No worries each episode came with different story from history and it's closer is provided in that perticular episode only. But, there is timeline in each episode which move forward respectively.
Episode length is very compact, if you are not good in history like me you need to put your eyes and ears open nothing is repeating in episode.
If you watch history shows from Colors, Star Plus and Sony TV you found everything running so fast. It's on Doordarshan surely it is to be fast after all then they have to do rest too.

Cast : No doubt everyone is doing remarkable job and in today's era finding artist who can deliver in Hindi is no doubt a tough task.

Music : Definitely they didn't work on music which is backbone of Doordarshan grand shows. Remember Ramayan, Mahabharat and Shri Krishna music? You'll miss that in it.

Set : It's from production house which held some of the great sets of TV shows. The show will give you good feeling that DD National is finally showing you something good and grand after decades. Set is definitely an excellent job, how much efforts they are putting in 75 episode can be clearly seen.

VFX : Good work on virtual picture quality everything was not like Bahubali but was not over exerting like Bahubali. Simple and decent amount of effort which make it unique from others.

Time worthy? Definitely giving an hour to learn about our history in non dramatic and non masala way is worth watching.

Also it's produced by Doordarshan and Contiloe Pictures together and definitely not filming in BJP headquarters. So, watch it as gainer and believers not as supporters to any ideology or political party.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Review :
In one line : After Ramayan and Mahabharat something good to watch with family.

I've watched first epsiode yesterday (Saturday) at 9pm which was timing for repeat telecast, meanwhile fresh episode telecast on Sunday at 9pm. Today watched second episode, one thing I want to make clear there is no digital streaming of episode till now.
Missed episodes? No worries each episode came with different story from history and it's closer is provided in that perticular episode only. But, there is timeline in each episode which move forward respectively.
Episode length is very compact, if you are not good in history like me you need to put your eyes and ears open nothing is repeating in episode.
If you watch history shows from Colors, Star Plus and Sony TV you found everything running so fast. It's on Doordarshan surely it is to be fast after all then they have to do rest too.

Cast : No doubt everyone is doing remarkable job and in today's era finding artist who can deliver in Hindi is no doubt a tough task.

Music : Definitely they didn't work on music which is backbone of Doordarshan grand shows. Remember Ramayan, Mahabharat and Shri Krishna music? You'll miss that in it.

Set : It's from production house which held some of the great sets of TV shows. The show will give you good feeling that DD National is finally showing you something good and grand after decades. Set is definitely an excellent job, how much efforts they are putting in 75 episode can be clearly seen.

Time worthy? Definitely giving an hour to learn about our history in non dramatic and non masala way is worth watching.

Also it's produced by Doordarshan and Contiloe Pictures together and definitely not filming in BJP headquarters. So, watch it as gainer and believers not as supporters to any ideology or political party.

Thank You.

They should have made it a little more dramatic. The show is in a docu-drama format. It is very difficult to watch about 70+ episodes in this format and people may lose interest as the episodes progress.

They should have made it a little more dramatic. The show is in a docu-drama format. It is very difficult to watch about 70+ episodes in this format and people may lose interest as the episodes progress.
Nice but I like more the way it is. Want drama? go watch Anupama 😆 just kidding.
If they go in drama the real story will be left way behind.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock