Swayamvar Mika Di Vohti | Star Bharat

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 4,780
Kapil Sharma’s personal tint and toast to the show, make it a wholesome one, with hilarious banter in the row. [...more in link below]

[end] But while we talk about this swayamvar, it’s to mention that this isn’t the first one, we have earlier seen Rakhi Sawant, Rahul Mahajan and Ratan Rajput on a similar stint, but Mika’s marks a unique notion, for it has got other TV stars who thrive to make the show a top-notch one, give on remarkable visuals of romantic performances, and also with the ‘throne’ fight and slurs amongst the 12 potential brides, it almost sets off on an Indianised version of Game of Thrones! Well, it might sound like an ‘exaggeration’ but don’t judge it till you watch it!
So, if you haven’t started watching it yet, you definitely should!
We rate it 3 out of 5 stars.

But that was his genre
But this show is different type manish paul would be more fit than him
Manish Paul fanbase is not equal to what Shan got. Also, Shan is Star Plus favourite host i still he used to host Star Parivaar event very often. I'm just hoping that Star Bharat this show get success and we see more projects with Shan.

Timeslot of this show is very poor it should be at 9:00pm as 8:00-9:00pm slot is generally for soap opera. As, their main target audience is teenage and early youth audience which will watch this show online and mid age couple nevertheless free before 9:00pm. Prime example is Sony TV major successful reality shows came at 9:00pm

Show scored 0.3 in rating chart. Star Bharat has become NPA for Disney Star.

Entire thing is scripted. If Akanksha (alleged girlfriend of Mika Singh) was to be made the winner, why did they do all this drama?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock