Switch from Tata Play to Airtel dth

For this point I disagree with u bhai their spokesperson may has knowledge but their technicians they don't know how to talk their customers also if I raise a complaint in morning technician will visit in evening.

Buddy ur experience may b entirely opposite to mine hence as i have said service support is a thing which can't b put under one bracket of being good or bad.

Having discussed about this topic all thru afternoon/evening i can just conclude by saying that airtel digital tv does have few negatives but so does Tata Play or other operators. Had airtel digital tv been so bad then it would not have become 2nd biggest DTH operator, also they scored over Tata Play inerms of subscriber acquisition in past few quarters . People r opting for airtel digital tv and most are extremely satisfied with their product, service and features. In hybrid box segment as far as i have heard people have given higher score to airtel xstream stb as compared to tata sky binge stb and Airtel XStream boxes r in high demand.

On a lighter note i hope this time @Jaffer7080 bro will not accuse me of being biased to star/disney (they own 30% stake in Tata Play) as like always i am being balanced and neutral while sharing information / opinion about airtel digital tv and tata play. I always give credit where it is due and bring forward shortcomings alongwith sharing a proper solution to overcome it

I just read the whole thread and found it out that within the last 10+ years. @dino29 changed from d2h to airtel. :lol: :lol:

I have not changed bhai but d2h services have deteriorated and airtel digital tv has improved. I just state the facts as they r, don't know why u or others always think that i am pro any brand if i highlight its positives

I too is using Tata Play (Earlier Tata Sky) since February '2018 till date. PQ/SQ simply unmatched, CC response is outstanding.

I just shifted from Tata Play to Jio Dth for a day and suddenly felt that Tata Play is far better than Jio. So, I switched back to Tata Play the next day.

Such good and reliable is Tata Play.

Last edited:
Initially, back from 2009 to 2012, he was a Tata Sky supporter too. How can you forget that? :D
Oh, I forgot that at that time TS was struggling and when TS started improving in 2013 due to mpeg4 migration he changed his stance. ;)

Presently iam using Sundirect HD Box. Recently iam purchased 55 " TV. SD channel's quality is worst ..simply unable to watch. Changed to HD pack.Now iam only watching HD channel's.
I have airtel HD box (huwei) ..Recharged to check the picture quality. SD channel's quality is better than sun direct. But still not satisfied... Its OK. But I feel HD channel's picture quality is better in Sun direct.. But in audio section airtel is ahed.

Now iam Seeing to purchase Tata Play HD box to Check the Picture quality of HD and SD channel's. But missing optical port. After sun direct validity expire, i will purchase Tata Play Box.

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot that at that time TS was struggling and when TS started improving in 2013 due to mpeg4 migration he changed his stance. ;)

Which again proves that i have always been unbiased. Even during struggling days of Tata Sky i had supported them but at the same time criticised the wrong decisions. Same has been the case always and at this point too i have stated honest opinion about airtel digital tv or others based on actual facts

Which again proves that i have always been unbiased. Even during struggling days of Tata Sky i had supported them but at the same time criticised the wrong decisions. Same has been the case always and at this point too i have stated honest opinion about airtel digital tv or others based on actual facts
I think you support the DTH which struggles. :lol:

IMO only reason one should go with Airtel is if they are planning to get Airtel Black.
Airtel black doesn't change their technician behaviour.. They work same... And even when opted for dish connection through airtel black.. They asked tip which 150 rupees fixed.. 😂.. There reason is we will not get good amount with these black connections

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock