Switch from Tata Play to Airtel dth

Airtel black doesn't change their technician behaviour.. They work same... And even when opted for dish connection through airtel black.. They asked tip which 150 rupees fixed.. 😂.. There reason is we will not get good amount with these black connections
Selling off the premium tag for just ₹150 bribe? That's the blackest thing I've every heard.

Stick with tata play for enjoying premium quality in hd and sd channels..sd channel quality is really bad in airtel.

HD: airtel> tataplay>dish/d2h>sun direct
SD: d2h> tataplay>DishTV>airtel>sundirect
I think majority of the people will agree with me
Jingalala offers will compensate the ncf!

And sound quality, in all channels you will enjoy theatre quality sound even for SD channels and if you check comparision you will see tataplay supports 5.1,7.1 and dolby in maximum channels as compared to airtel.

Last edited:
Frankly speaking, I don’t have any issues with Tata Play. I have a Binge+ box and enjoy the clarity and sound. But when it comes to channel addition, TP lags behind. I am from Odisha and I believe TP has less number of Odia channels. That’s why I was looking for an alternative that would provide more Odia channels and with at par PQ/AQ. Dish tv has more Odia channels more clarity is poor. Other is airtel and was asking for an opinion whether to switch. But looking into all those debates, I would hold my decision for a while and stick to TP for the time being.

Stick with tata play for enjoying premium quality in hd and sd channels..sd channel quality is really bad in airtel.

I think majority of the people will agree with me
Jingalala offers will compensate the ncf!

And sound quality, in all channels you will enjoy theatre quality sound even for SD channels and if you check comparision you will see tataplay supports 5.1,7.1 and dolby in maximum channels as compared to airtel.

Airtel SD and HD video quality is way ahead of others.

Sorry to say but it looks to me that whenever something negative about Tata Play is highlighted then certain ID's which never/hardly participate in other discussions on forum certainly get active to defend Tata Play and not only that but spread wrong information about airtel digital tv or other competitors regarding which positives r being stated.

This is nothing new, even see this happening on Twitter too. Request moderators to plz disallow the spread of wrong information or attempt to defame competitor brands

Lets talk about dth in rain because I have heard in little rain also tata loses signal.I am personally using airtel dth and in medium rain airtel is working perfectly and in heavy rain only it is loses signal.Cost wise also that is monthly charges are also less in airtel.I was using tata and switch to airtel.

Last edited:
In My Opinion - Airtel is better than TATA Play in HD.
Cost - Little bit lesser than TATA Play & Indian Middle Class Family can definitely afford it..

kxNPcXL.jpg

MBkxIgJ.jpg

Im73GTV.jpg

LpG80BU.jpg

zoUefUm.jpg

ZIC4HQL.jpg

Lets talk about dth in rain because I have heard in little rain also tata loses signal.I am personally using airtel dth and in medium rain airtel is working perfectly and in heavy rain only it is loses signal.Cost wise also that is monthly charges are also less in airtel.I was using tata and switch to airtel.
Same is the case with Tata Sky as well. Signal stays in medium and light. In heavy rain also signal sometimes comes back.

HD: airtel>dish/d2h>sun direct>tata play (If we consider PQ&AQ)
HD: sun direct>airtel>dish/d2h>tata play (If we consider only PQ. Sun Direct leads because of HEVC)
SD: Agree with you
This is not true. Airtel scores way higher than Tata Play in the audio quality, especially on HD channels. I agree that the SD channel audio quality is a little better in Tata Play. Coming to the 5.1 and 7.1 on HD, Airtel provides only if the broadcaster has it, they don't try to provide fake Dolby by upscaling, which Tata Play does. That is why there are more number of 5.1/7.1 channels on Tata Play, it doesn't really matter as they say "Quality is better than Quantity".
Airtel SD and HD video quality is way ahead of others.
Airtel's HD is of top quality, SD is very bad. I used different types of boxes on Airtel and right now using XStream. On all the boxes, SD channel PQ is so poor that we can't watch at all on TV sized 40 inches or more. Only Sun Direct is having lower SD quality than Airtel. I used Tata Play (When it was Sky) and the SD quality was way superior to Airtel. d2h had always been the top in SD quality.

Sorry to say but it looks to me that whenever something negative about Tata Play is highlighted then certain ID's which never/hardly participate in other discussions on forum certainly get active to defend Tata Play and not only that but spread wrong information about airtel digital tv or other competitors regarding which positives r being stated.

This is nothing new, even see this happening on Twitter too. Request moderators to plz disallow the spread of wrong information or attempt to defame competitor brands
Who are you talking about here? We see that the participants in this thread are all regular members. If you can point out the members, we shall certainly look into it. From our side, we don't see anything like that happening.

Last edited:
No doubt dish tv picture quality is good but if you compare with other dth, picture is slighter darker ..blacks appears little bit crushed ..kind of you can say gamma is less

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock