Switch from Tata Play to Airtel dth

I brought an airtel spare stb from one my friends for trial and below are my observations.
1. HD picture quality looks crisper and sharper than Tata Play.
2. SD picture quality looks better in most of the Hindi movie channels I reviewed but not better in the Odia SD channels. I felt TP was better in Odia channels.
3. Audio is okay but I felt audio was much better in TP.
4. I loved the channel organisation in TP and specifically the +1 channels which is not available in airtel.
5. I get sound in star Bharat hd channel with Dolby digital plus setting which I don’t get in Tata Play with the same setting.
6. Airtel logo is really irritating.

As of now it’s okay using airtel but in future if TP add channels, then will definitely switch back.

Bro, in airtel I can choose 2 favourite audio language, thats mean 1st choice, then 2nd choice, then defult language of the the channel. But is it available in tata play?

You can select only one favourite audio..if the channel has multiple audio, fav audio set will be used....anyway switching between fav for a channel is not difficult
Most important tataplay has dedicated lcn for fav which is Missing in airtel and more importantly for me, mtv beats HD the only hd music channel is missing in airtel!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock