Switching from Channel 100 is Slow

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Since a few days whenever I switch on STB and try to change channel from default 100, it takes sometime in switching and sometimes I need to press channel change button a few more times.

Suppose I switched on STB and pressed Favorite button to launch my favorite channel stored on 900, then it doesnt switch immediately and I need to press FAV button a few more times.

It also happening with newly added channels News Nation and News Express. Also happens with HBO premium channel sometimes.

Has anyone else faced this problem?

Now-a-days Tata Sky STB behaving slow.

btw I'm using Tata Sky HD+ STB.

I have noticed that most of the times, this slowness problem occurs on channels which show a different type of Volume slider shown at right side. I cant describe it properly but some channels show different volume level slider.

DTH Fan said:
I have noticed that most of the times, this slowness problem occurs on channels which show a different type of Volume slider shown at right side. I cant describe it properly but some channels show different volume level slider.

Even TS HD STB is getting slow .. once the STB got heated ie: about 15 minutes later the Remote is working fine. i tried with SW downloading but after 1 day the STB is slowed again..
BTW The volume slider is differant in Almost all MPEG4 SD channels . U can check it ..

Re: RE: Switching from Channel 100 is Slow

Strangely I don't see this happening on my Samsung HD box. I press fav. while the stb starts and even before I see the video on Ch.100 it gets switched to Ch.900 :k

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
BTW The volume slider is differant in Almost all MPEG4 SD channels . U can check it ..

Its the same volume slider on all channels for me.... and its on the right side of the screen which slides up/down :skd

Mine is Kaon STB , it may be differant SW Mine Volume also slides up and down . wait i will post Snap both from MPEG2 and MPEG4.

ohh now its same and no change in MPEG4 and MPEG2 Channels.
earlier MPEG 4 Volume bar was more transparant than MPEG2 Channels. perhaps once Shubham posted the change ...

Dear Madhan i got it . here r the snaps >
Changes in Volume Bar →

boEvHZk.jpg

VDKsEii.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock