Breaking Taarak Mehta Kka Chhota Chashmah - new Animated series | Starting 19th April, Mon-Fri at 11:30 AM on Sony Yay | Show based on TMKOC

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
Gokuldham Society's new Animated Series coming soon on Sony Yay Titled based on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah . they have posted two short promo of it in their both social media handle fb & insta , in twitter only posted 1 promo. finally daya would be back at least in animated series ,I hope voice dubbing is not that bad in episodes. from promo iot sems they are showing same characters jethalal , small tapu , daya his mom & his daaddaaji (grandpa)

Source

Source

Source

Edit they have modified show title - Gokuldham society to Taarak Mehta Kka Chhota Chashmah on Sony Yay starting 19th April from Monday to fridays at 11:30 AM

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see whether they dub it in different regional languages or not and if they do, it will not be an easy task as it's a Comedy Content.

Last edited:
8HiY8lp.jpg

So jethalal has learned English as News paper is in English😁

Taarak Mehta Kka Chhota Chashmah starts From 19th April, Monday-Friday 11:30 am on Sony Yay.
Source

bro thanks for posting i'll edit the title now

According to promo it seems sony yay wil air the animated show on weekdays monday to friday at 11:30 AM , may be they dont want to lose sab tv shows trp ,still it would have ben little better if they air it during evening time or repeat at evening - earlier they kept show tile only gokuldham society now they made it Taarak Mehta kka Chhota Chashmah

It will be interesting to see whether they dub it in different regional languages or not and if they do, it will not be an easy task as it's a Comedy Content.

I guess they will surely dub it at least most of the languages , only wish is that they don't dub it it in hurry otherwise dubbing voice wont be good . they should try to make it in similar wordings but retaining the other language's nuances and not just dub it literal translation like which wont make sense - should try keep similar meaning

The show’s animated version titled Taarak Mehta Kka Chhota Chashmah (TMKCC) is slated to air on television later this month from 19th April on Sony Yay channel. With this, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah will become the only Indian show that would be concurrently running the show in live action, animation, and two different regional languages. In the coming months, Neela Film Productions Private Limited will be launching the show in one more regional language.

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Now Available In Marathi & Telugu On Its Official YouTube Channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock