Status
Not open for further replies.

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
Hi everyone

We are pleased to announce the launch of a new section on our lovely DDF - Talk to Team

It is a Private section where you can post your concerns/grievances regarding any moderation or a member or any account related queries. An important point to note is that the threads you post in this section will be visible to you, mods and admins only. No other member can view your thread. All discussion made within this forum will be confidential.

You can post....
#Questions about moderation
#Questions about warnings
#Complaints/Feedback about a Staff
#Complaints about a member
#Any other sensitive issues which needs immediate attention

But, please note that you cannot use this forum for some simple/general questions. Any such threads will be deleted without notice. Also, please note that this section is not a feedback forum. We have separate section for that. Any misuse of this forum can lead to a strict action against the member. So post valid and genuine concerns only. And, we will try to resolve your issue ASAP.

Since we now have a dedicated private section, members are requested not to post such threads anywhere in the public forums or send PMs to the staff. All such threads and PMs will be ignored from now. All such discussion should strictly be carried out only in this section.

And all members are requested to read the Rules for that section which is shown at the top of section before posting a thread:

dTWvDyw.png

Thanks
DDF Team

Today Bishnu15 bro posted a comment that I should be ignored and also told to to other members to ignore me.
Some sort of group-ism type of comment is made. Later that post is merged with general discussion and removed by vicky bro.
I think some sort of Action has to be made for this sort of things.

Very nice initiative. I have never seen such kind of section in any other forum. Kudos to DDF team. :)

Good move by DDF team.. :tup the best part of this thing is that post in this section will be visible to you, mods and admins only. No other member can view your thread.

Good move by Team....

Hope this may help someone :tup

One Suggestion
These Threads Shouldn't be Shown in Home Page(Main Index)

OMG!!! No one can see the threads :tup

Except: Thread Starter & MOD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock