Tamil audio feed added in Movies Now

Picture and Audio is extremely good on Airtel Digital TV Platform so there is no issue from broadcaster end...maybe d2h is applying more compression this channel which is resulting in poor audio/video quality
PQ good but not superb when compare with other SD channels in D2h,
AQ is poor.

Highlight the same to d2h and disney star...issue is from d2h side
Offtopic- d2h management waste, Movies Now HD, MNX HD, not added even requested so many times no use,

Only one main reason (SD PQ awesome) so still using d2h,
I saw Tataplay, Airtel, difference in SD PQ.
HD PQ superb in all DTH platforms,
SD PQ also important because some channels officially not launched in HD.

Offtopic- d2h management waste, Movies Now HD, MNX HD, not added even requested so many times no use,

Only one main reason (SD PQ awesome) so still using d2h,
I saw Tataplay, Airtel, difference in SD PQ.
HD PQ superb in all DTH platforms,
SD PQ also important because some channels officially not launched in HD.

I am getting excellent audio and video quality across all Standard Definition and HD channels on my Airtel Digital TV HD / XStream box.

Some channels are having poor audio or video quality from broadcaster end hence operators cannot do anything about the same.

Write to senior officials of d2h and mention all the issues to them, hopefully they will take corrective measures soon :)

Write to senior officials of d2h and mention
Now that you are injectin imaginary senior officials, compression, management etc. then let DishTV also know which d2h senior officials you are talkin about?

Officially DishTV has Mr.Sugato Banerji as Corporate Marketin Head for d2h brand and for Dish brand has Mr. Singh.
Mr. Dua is company's Group CEO, DishTV India Ltd.

Regardin channels, d2h users are receivin exactly same transmission on both Satellites SES8 & ST2 ( company provides exact same feed of channel broadcasters are providin to company ) as Dish users are receivin. And regardin availability of channels for both brand users depends on satellite their DTH connection to aligned to.

Last edited:
Regardin channels, d2h users are receivin exactly same transmission on both Satellites SES8 & ST2 ( company provides exact same feed of channel broadcasters are providin to company ) as Dish users are receivin. And regardin availability of channels for both brand users depends on satellite their DTH connection to aligned to.
Dude,
we want south ST-2 satellite with English movie channels (Movies Now HD, MMX HD),
These HD channels available in SES8 but south channels not available in SES8 satellite,
ST2 satellite with South channels but missing Important HD channels like Movies Now HD, MNX HD, Cartoon Network HD+ etc...

Nowadays starmovies also not telecasting movies in Hindi, tamil audiofeed ❤‍🩹🥺

Now that you are injectin imaginary senior officials, compression, management etc. then let DishTV also know which d2h senior officials you are talkin about?

Officially DishTV has Mr.Sugato Banerji as Corporate Marketin Head for d2h brand and for Dish brand has Mr. Singh.
Mr. Dua is company's Group CEO, DishTV India Ltd.

buddy, I am not "referring to any imaginary senior officials " but rather those designated by the company to look into such matters.

No DTH or Cable TV operator provide the channel feed to its subscribers as received from broadcaster end...all operators apply different levels of compression on C band channel feed before uplinking it onto their own satellite. About availability i am well aware about 2 different satellites being used by Dish d2h and North/ROI subscribers get channels from SES 8 while ST2 is satellite being used to cater to south indian customers.

Buddy,,please do not think that i have no knowledge about all these things. I have understanding of things hence i make comments or share information on basis of it :)

designated by the company to look into such matters.

DishTV India already has stated after completion of amalgamation that company will move forward with strategy of exclusivity of channels on both Satellites. Some channels are exclusive for SES8 users & some channels are exclusive for ST2 users of both brands to keep edge.

Lastly, DishTV India has dedicated Marketin head, nodal officers ( to take care of complaints of issue faced by a individual at his or her end and if needs help ) , Distributors, help line numbers, dedicated website for d2h brand, And Backend services and activities for both brands are carried out from same place with latest solutions and live user behaviour data collection solution to understand demand ( channels).

Last edited:
Some channels are exclusive for SES8 users & some channels are exclusive for ST2 users of both brands to keep edge.
Why like that "Exclusive" ?
This is called waste strategy,
Movies Now HD, MNX HD is important channels,
South people also want these channels,

Offtopic- better if DishTV sale their company to other Pvt.ltd new management,new strategy,etc...

One company two satellites like ride on two horse's at same time it's difficult na.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock