Seeking Help Tamil audio for HD channels.

anishj

Reaction score
Hi,
I set my default audio language as 'Tamil'. But every time I change HD channels, english audio is there. I have to change tamil manually everytime. Why is this happening?
Please helo

Hi,
I set my default audio language as 'Tamil'. But every time I change HD channels, english audio is there. I have to change tamil manually everytime. Why is this happening?
Please helo

Please Elaborate What Are Those Channels?

We have discussed this a lot here. All hd channels with Dolby audio will default to english or the default audio even if you set or change to Tamil or any other language.

Customer care executive will not accept this as an issue. Escalate to Nodal, they'll convince you that it's a broadcaster issue. Yes, they'll blame it on the broadcaster.

Also note that your complaint will be registered as feedback only:)

wt*! I was using DishTV since last 14 years. Today only i bought Tatasky. Its really bad experience.
Will it work, If I change my sound setting to dolpy or PCM from dolpy digital plus?

We have discussed this a lot here. All hd channels with Dolby audio will default to english or the default audio even if you set or change to Tamil or any other language.

Customer care executive will not accept this as an issue. Escalate to Nodal, they'll convince you that it's a broadcaster issue. Yes, they'll blame it on the broadcaster.

Also note that your complaint will be registered as feedback only:)

wt*! I was using DishTV since last 14 years. Today only i bought Tatasky. Its really bad experience.
Will it work, If I change my sound setting to dolpy or PCM from dolpy digital plus?
Welcome bro:) You have to live with it. Try to change your STB. One of the Tata sky STB models doesn't have this issue.

Oh no. My mom and dad ll feel difficulty to change audio every time. They only watch these channels much. Better ll go back to dishtv after 1 month.
Welcome bro:) You have to live with it. Try to change your STB. One of the Tata sky STB models doesn't have this issue.

Oh no. My mom and dad ll feel difficulty to change audio every time. They only watch these channels much. Better ll go back to dishtv after 1 month.
I have the same problem... Because of this problem, I prefer SD channels for infotainment channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock