Sad News Tamil channels Removed Dish TV

• Thread starter PariM
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 5,146

PariM

Reaction score
Hai all DishTV removed most of the tamil channels from its 95E ses8.
Removed channels
1.raj TV
2.raj digital plus
3.chutti tv
4 D tamil
5.puthuyugam
And also some channels shifted to Gsat15
Now available tamil channels
Suntv suntvhd, ktv ktvhd, vijaytv, kalaingartv, jayatv, sunmusichd, starsportstamil,
Only 9 tamil channels in world largest Dth network

Shame on Dish Tv earlier they dint have Jaya movies & Sun life now getting worst ,Now removed news 18 tamilnadu also.ST2 doesn't have Prive HD and more which only reason i am stuck with Dish tv alignment,Could not pay up dues for sure they are heading for Bankruptcy

They should just remove all the Hindi channels, except perhaps 4-5, in ST2 and replace them with English channels and HD channels that south Indians want. Otherwise, south customers will move out.

Guys Vasanth tv and Captain TV also removed Dish becomes bad to worst for Customer from south region,I think Dish is indirectly pushing its users to ST2 alignment which would for sure backfire and Suicidal effort

Soon All South Channels Will Be On ST-2 Only!

In South Distributors Instructed To Install On ST-2, Particularly Those Who Wants South Channels!
Merge with airtel postponed or canceled bro?
If merged than what abt st2?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock