Tamil Mosaic added by adtv (4 chnls in active window)

shawl_who said:
cud be... I think its added, somebody needs to check on these 4 chnls, wether now they are coming in full screen or 4in 1 screen.

If possible any airtel south customers please confirm it,s available in full screen or not (Channel no:688 Sri Sankara TV,503 Kalaignar TV,514 Angel TV,495 Seithigal ):sp,

rahul1117kumar said:
I am not saying they will remove these south channels but they would compress 4 different lcn into 1 lcn.

bro,how to see 4 channels in 1 lcn bro :shy

Check the ss bro, you will see 4 different channels viewable. for eg if u want to second channel as you will click on that the second channel would get bigger screen size and u would only able to view 2nd channel only not the other channels, mostly mosaic view is used for active services like in tata sky theres active darshan and active doordarshan.

rahul1117kumar said:
Check the ss bro, you will see 4 different channels viewable. for eg if u want to second channel as you will click on that the second channel would get bigger screen size and u would only able to view 2nd only not other channels, mostly mosaic view is used for active services like in tata sky there active darshan and active doordarshan.

thanks for reply bro :)& now understand & but mosaic view is very small bro

I remember earlier ADTV had DD South Active. But clicking that channel will not show the channel in full window. Earlier 4 DD channels were there in the active with 4 LCN. Each LCN will show the same 4 channels. Selecting a particular channel will again show in small window but not in full screen.

But I am not sure how it is now.

Sadiq bro, yes earlier it was there but later airtel removed the mosaic view and all the channels were viewable in full mode.

rahul1117kumar said:
Sadiq bro, yes earlier it was there but later airtel removed the mosaic view and all the channels were viewable in full mode.

Yes bro! If it was in small window, 1 channel space alone will be occupied but we have to view in small window only. After they removed the active window and added as separate channels, each channel is now having its own space. So, we should wait to see how it is now. If still we are getting in full screen then no problem and no saving of space. But if we are getting in small screen, then it is not good for Tamil customers but there will be space saving.

I Think airtel has found out a new way of saving space i.e. by compressing 4 lcns into 1 lcn but thats really not good at all, as its a very small view of channel as compared to normal size.

The demand was they have to add 1More tamil HD channel soon in their platform,
to free up space they do these kind of id*otic activities

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock