Discussion Tamil Movies of 80s, 90s, 2000s restoration into True 1080p HD

Certainly the Best. I really adore them for that. They restored the movies in the best quality and also gave it for Free in YT. The only production company in Telugu who are remastering their old movies.

Telugu industry could restore more as most of the top heroes have their own production company and I believe the Movie negatives or source are still safe and intact.
Telugu film nagar and mango movies did a good job by remastering kshana kshanam and hello brother.

Netflix in their movie list announced they would release these films on September 21st. They've recently uploaded the remastered version of Bombay in this platform.
s7Tll15.jpg

Honestly, all these listed movies are from AP international.

Someone please explain this to me.

How is the audio quality of this movie Vasantha Maligai from Suresh productions so good for a movie released in the 70s. It does seem to be remastered but can they remaster the audio as well. Most of the 70s to 80s songs with Saregama Music label/ Inreco don't have much fidelity and feels like recorded with a phone's mic in today's standard.

Someone please explain this to me.

How is the audio quality of this movie Vasantha Maligai from Suresh productions so good for a movie released in the 70s. It does seem to be remastered but can they remaster the audio as well. Most of the 70s to 80s songs with Saregama Music label/ Inreco don't have much fidelity and feels like recorded with a phone's mic in today's standard.

What are your thoughts about Re-Restoration by Sun for Padayappa. I personally found it better than the Amazon-Divo Print

What are your thoughts about Re-Restoration by Sun for Padayappa. I personally found it better than the Amazon-Divo Print
I checked bro and it looks same and can't actually differentiate. The OTT version has better quality and sound with high speed connection than the HDTV versions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock