tamil Naan movie dubed to telugu

• Thread starter suri
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 9,988

suri

Reaction score
vijay antony hero on tamil Naan movie is dubbing to telugu movie.....
in telugu the movie name is "Nakali"....
they announcement songs in telugu very soon....

i see Naan movie songs in sun music hd channel.....
really very good songs......
i am waiting this movie in telugu.....

More info:
VA270912_1c.jpg

Vijay Antony is known to us as the music director of films such as Mahatma and Daruvu. However, with his 25th film as a musician, he debuted as an actor in Tamil. Titled Naan, the film is currently being dubbed into Telugu and will be released as Nakili. While Surya unveiled the logo of the film, the audio will be released in the presence of some popular Telugu heroes, the makers say, very soon.

Written and directed by Jeeva Shankar, the film is suspense-filled and has many thrilling moments, says Sashank Vennelakanti. "We are shaping it to look like a straight film. The story has elements to keep you excited throughout. Everybody will like the story and screenplay," he said.

Actor Suriya is happy for Vijay Antony. "As a music director, he has done amazing work so far. He has proved himself as an artist with this film. I cherish my relationship with Sashank Vennelakanti, whom I have known since the days of Ghajini. I wish that this film becomes a bigger hit in Telugu."

The film has completed 50 days in Tamil.

Also starring Siddhartha, Vinay Pal, Rupa, Manoj and others, it has dialogues by Sashank, while lyrics are by Chandrabose, Bhuvanachandra and Vennelakanti.

Well Good Acting By Vijay Antony

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock