Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

Well Done Vijay TV :love:🤑👏
IqLYQzC.jpg

IqLYQzC.jpg
Hello members this thread is a dedicated thread only to Tamil serials and programs related information and not for ratings related so don't post this type of post in future.

I was expecting that something will be revealed in Roja serial of Special episode.

But todays episode is full of waste.

I know that they come up with special episode this weekend to keep the viewers of Roja with them to compete with Surya vamsam.

But seeing todays episode i dont think their will be anything special in tomorrow episode as well.
"But todays episode is full of waste." Not only today almost most of the days are waste. If you see serial after 6 month, the status will be same.

Hlo friends y Don't u speak about colorstamil serials also .it is quite interesting and different from others.
Colors tamil is the one of the channel giving quality serials. I was watching regularly Lakshmi Vandhal and Oviya. Both were good. One serial finished and second one they changed all the artistes. Nagini is the one, which no channel can compete

Nandini Season 2 coming soon on Sun TV. Even this season will be made by the same team and will be telecasted in all the four south Indian languages (don't know if they'll telecast in Bengali)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock