Discussion Tamil Subtitle on Vijay TV serial

Chezhiyan

Contributor
Reaction score
Just randomly switched to Vijay TV SD version and found Vijay TV also started Subtitle....

Not sure from when Sub title is coming...

But today I have noticed..I don't find any thread related to this ...So sharing here...

Can anyone tell me the purpose of showing Subtitle...? Is it for the people who are having hearing inability?

Y1zE9QF.jpg

4QaQmVJ.jpg

Just randomly switched to Vijay TV SD version and found Vijay TV also started Subtitle....

But today I have noticed..I don't find any thread related to this ...So sharing here...

Can anyone tell me the purpose of showing Subtitle...? Is it for the people who are having hearing inability?

Y1zE9QF.jpg

suntitle for hearing impaired

Y1zE9QF.jpg

4QaQmVJ.jpg
Subtitle for hearing impaired. They follow this more than 1 year....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock