Breaking KBC Tamil Returns To Colors Tamil with new name 'Kodeeshwari'

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 7,113
Telugu also lost
Star never expected Big Synergy will lost show Rights
Looks like Star don't have interest with Signing new agreement with Sony's Studio NXT
I don't think it has any importance. May be Star isn't interested on KBC now. So that they are dropping it.

I don't think it has any importance. May be Star isn't interested on KBC now. So that they are dropping it.
I think Star is more interested in Bigg Boss. It has Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam and might venture into Bangla in the future as Colors Bangla is currently not interested in Bigg Boss.

So Star can let go of KBC.

I think Star is more interested in Bigg Boss. It has Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam and might venture into Bangla in the future as Colors Bangla is currently not interested in Bigg Boss.

In Future Bigg Boss Rights part of Star
Soon Disney will acquire Full Stake of Endemol shine
But KBC left from big Synergy
So we can't expect Sony shows in Star network

KBC Bangla Version telecasted on Colors Bangla with Prasenjit failed to earn Business for the offerings. So V18 have postponed their plan for KBC Bangla Season 2 on CB.

CB also not interested in Bigg Boss Bangla for 2 Reasons:-
1. Failure to compile proper 15 Contestants to roll over for the Show. Many celebrities are not so interested for the Zig Zag between their Fraternity Colleagues.
2.Lack of TRP where Hindi BB is struggling this Season also then imagine how will Bangla Version feel the heat to recover.

Question on Shifting to other Networks for these 2 Bangla Offerings currently in Black Bar.

Star Jalsha not interested for Daily Reality Shows Telecast depriving their Mega Serials.

Zee Bangla thoughts they have enough Space and Library for Own Reality Shows for Week End slots.

So ???

After Two Successful Seasons In Star Vijay, Colors Tamil Is Now Set To Air The Tamil Version Of Who Want's To Be A Millionaire. With A New Title "Koodeswari", This Version Of Neengalum Vellam Oru Kodi - NVOK / KBC Will Be Hosted By Raadhika Sarathkumar And Will Feature Female Only Contestants. The Show Is Expected To Go On Air Next Month.

Source

Colors Tamil has announced the launch of the Tamil version of the popular Game Show Kaun Banega Crorepati or KBC, but this time with a twist.

The tamil KBC which will soon air on the channel will be exclusively for women only. The show has been titled as Kodeeshwari.

The show will be hosted by TV actress Radhika Sarathkumar. Registrations begin on October 22 8pm only on Colors Tamil.

Here is the promo of Kodeeshwari -
Source

Colors Tamil has announced the launch of the Tamil version of the popular Game Show Kaun Banega Crorepati or KBC, but this time with a twist.

The tamil KBC which will soon air on the channel will be exclusively for women only. The show has been titled as Kodeeshwari.

The show will be hosted by TV actress Radhika Sarathkumar. Registrations begin on October 22 8pm only on Colors Tamil.

Here is the promo of Kodeeshwari -
Source
Really bad idea to restrict general quiz shows to a particular section of the society.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock