Sad News Tamizha ₹169 pack is not available anymore

• Thread starter sivavs
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 4,654

sivavs

Reaction score
Tamizha ₹169 pack is not available for new subscription. Moved to Dormant state.

For already subscribed users they can enjoy till their due date. New recharges will be moved to ₹199 pack.

This is due to Trai rules that minimum monthly reacharge amount must be ₹199.

S6d1uQZ.jpg

Last edited:
Tamizha ₹169 pack is not available for new subscription. Moved to Dormant state.

For already subscribed users they can enjoy till their due date. New recharges will be moved to ₹199 pack.

This is due to Trai rules that minimum monthly reacharge amount must be ₹199.

S6d1uQZ.jpg
below, also, another tamizha combo is there. right?

i recharged and getting extend of tamizha pack..i didn't get update or message from d2h about tamizha disconnection

i recharged and getting extend of tamizha pack..i didn't get update or message from d2h about tamizha disconnection

Another pack "Popular Tamil combo" is there. What is the cost of the pack? What is the difference between popular and Tamizha combos? any idea?

Another pack "Popular Tamil combo" is there. What is the cost of the pack? What is the difference between popular and Tamizha combos? any idea?
In popular tamil combo pack, we not get star network channels, that pack waste

is senthamizh 12M with Mega pack available for subscription? what is the pack price? is it comparable to Tamizha combo?

Even tata sky provides ₹199 pack. But, we are also forced to pay ₹199 for lesser number of channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock