Breaking Tangled, Pokemon, Miraculous start from 8th july on Disney International HD

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 4,360
I hope they will air new episodes regularly now and atleast air in dual audio English and Hindi for Animated , Anime series Miraculous & Pokemon respectively, like Nick HD+ does for it shows . They should promote their Disney Int'l HD channel shows in their movies channel and sports channel so that more people get to know about the channel. They should air there shows in proper schedule not irregular and with re-air of same eps the same day .

I hope they will air new episodes regularly now and atleast air in dual audio English and Hindi for Animated , Anime series Miraculous & Pokemon respectively, like Nick HD+ does for it shows . They should promote their Disney Int'l HD channel shows in their movies channel and sports channel so that more people get to know about the channel. They should air there shows in proper schedule not irregular and with re-air of same eps the same day .
sorry but Disney international hd available only in English

No point of Disney wasting their money in dubbing. Illiterates will never watch these shows anyway. They prefer racist and fat shaming cartoons like Chota Bheem and Motu Patlu over shows with good moral like Girl Meets World. Let alone pay 12 bucks for a niche channel.

They prefer racist and fat shaming cartoons like Chota Bheem and Motu Patlu over shows with good moral like Girl Meets World.
I understand that Motu Patlu is no good, but what is the good moral in Girl Meets World? :huh: AFAIK, it is a teen comedy. Such shows are largely only for entertainment value. Other examples: That's So Raven, and the original, Hannah Montana.

Pokemon season 12 :ouch:
In my childhood I only watched Pokemon Season 1 , Orange league and Jhoto League on Cartoon Network
And then there is another 9 season ...
Ash still use Pikachu or that got evolved into Raichu??:dodgy2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock