Breaking Tangled, Pokemon, Miraculous start from 8th july on Disney International HD

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 4,363
Pokemon season 12 :ouch:
In my childhood I only watched Pokemon Season 1 , Orange league and Jhoto League on Cartoon Network
And then there is another 9 season ...
Ash still use Pikachu or that got evolved into Raichu??:dodgy2:
Pikachu never evolves with Ash bro...

I have seen till Advanced and some episodes of XY,later hungama stoped the airing.

There are more than 9 seasons....

I understand that Motu Patlu is no good, but what is the good moral in Girl Meets World? :huh: AFAIK, it is a teen comedy. Such shows are largely only for entertainment value. Other examples: That's So Raven, and the original, Hannah Montana.
For kids,I'll prefer Doraemon because it contains a lot of valuables for kids from various topics like ancient,forests,Global warming etc....

Nobita is a kindhearted boy as well...

I understand that Motu Patlu is no good, but what is the good moral in Girl Meets World? :huh: AFAIK, it is a teen comedy. Such shows are largely only for entertainment value. Other examples: That's So Raven, and the original, Hannah Montana.
Yeah, that's all they are. He's told me multiple times on how he loves such shows so it's really not about moral values tbh. I enjoyed That's so Raven and found it funny when i was a kid but now the same show makes me cringe each time when i try to watch it online. I wonder why the hell i was even watching such shows 😅

Pikachu never evolves with Ash bro...

I have seen till Advanced and some episodes of XY,later hungama stoped the airing.

There are more than 9 seasons....
22 seasons now bro and to be fair only the first few seasons were good. The one Disney international is airing is not that good. By this point Pokemon became extremely boring and repititive. I'd rather invest my time in some new anime than rewatch this for nostalgia. I enjoyed the first season the most and it was fine until Brock was there and when he left their gang the show lost its charm.

22 seasons now bro and to be fair only the first few seasons were good. The one Disney international is airing is not that good. By this point Pokemon became extremely boring and repititive. I'd rather invest my time in some new anime than rewatch this for nostalgia. I enjoyed the first season the most and it was fine until Brock was there and when he left their gang the show lost its charm.
When Misty & Brock left Ash the show became really boring and other characters like May,Dawn etc was not able to catch up.

But,Pokemon XY was able to gain fans due to Ash-Serena pairs....

When Misty & Brock left Ash the show became really boring and other characters like May,Dawn etc was not able to catch up.

But,Pokemon XY was able to gain fans due to Ash-Serena pairs....
I had subscribed to Disney for the sake of rewatching kiteretsu and man idk why but i feel i watched all the episodes 100s of times. I was very intrigued when i first heard they were re-airing the old dub from Hungama so decided to try out but i got bored fast. I'll not complain since many new kids might give it a try and enjoy 😀

I had subscribed to Disney for the sake of rewatching kiteretsu and man idk why but i feel i watched all the episodes 100s of times. I was very intrigued when i first heard they were re-airing the old dub from Hungama so decided to try out but i got bored fast. I'll not complain since many new kids might give it a try and enjoy 😀
I would like to have Kid vs Kat & Super robot monkey team hyperforce go back!

Pokemon season 12 :ouch:
In my childhood I only watched Pokemon Season 1 , Orange league and Jhoto League on Cartoon Network
And then there is another 9 season ...
Ash still use Pikachu or that got evolved into Raichu??:dodgy2:

There is a reason why pikachu why never evolved , it doesn't need to evolve to become stronger . as you watched old season there is a episode where Ash's Pikachu fights with gym leader Raichu gets badly beaten , in Pokemon centre Ash gets thunder stone through which Pikachu could evolve. (once evolved it would become stronger but cant revert back to pikachu as you all know ) .Ash asks Pikachu whether he wants to evolve , but Pikachu refuses telling pika pika it can defeat Stronger pokemon without evolving , after that pikachu trains hard and wins. it teaches us we dont need to change ourself to win over stronger people if we work hard and believe in ourself. Meowth tells pikachu's words translation...

Values Taught in pokemon are some Direct , mostly indirect - We can observe our mistake and learn from it , We could turn our weakness as a strength as ash uses in pokemon battle , Pokemon are like pets/friends - it teaches us to take care of them , not just use them for match - to care for pokemon ( animals) feelings , We can make best friends in the journey , we need to try everything as ash and gang always participates in all activities for fun , even bad guys has good side - team rocket helps charizard , helped pikachu , even they will try to help when they know they owe us for helping them , Ash never gives up after defeat or continous defeat in gym match he works hard learns from mistake and tries till he wins ,one should try to learn from opponents and be creative in overcoming obstacles in life .. ghost pokemon helps ash to win gym battle , one should be humble ..

but i agree about pokemon getting boring only reason i watch pokemon is because of Ash & Pikachu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock