Tanhaji - The Unsung Warrior | Ajay Devgan, Saif Ali Khan, Sharad Kelkar, Kajol

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 6,160
i didnt understand last dialogue "Pehle shaadi kondana ki phir mere raiba ki"

Trailer is awesome. Indulged more on story this time than action. Didnt like Saif much in this trailer though. Ajay is spot on. And is he fighting without right hand? Wow

Lets wait for Movie bhai, You will be loved Saif as an Actor, Not seen full trailer, so can't tell you whats that..

Kg0kK2t.jpg

I just watched this movie and was surprised to see no topic about it.

Ajay Devgn rocks as always and Tanhaji seems like a logical successor to Singham. Saif Ali Khan has acted well and comes as a surprise package. He even has few dark humor lines sprinkled here and there. Sharad Kelkar really sets the benchmark in the role of Shivaji. Kajol and rest of the supporting cast really poured their soul into the movie and "India of 1600's" atmosphere is totally believable. Music was decent if not best but background score and sound effects were top notch. The only major negative is some of the scenes had extremely poor CGI especially at the beginning while some scenes were well done. It seems the makers had too less time at hands or the budget did not permit elaborate CGI at few places. BTW entire movie has been shot in a set and not on real locations. So it's still an achievement in itself.
The climax was goosebumps inducing where the hero pulls off a near impossible victory. I simply cannot believe this is based on a real historical event. I am pleased to have watched this and the film was full of twists and turns.

My rating 4.5/5

So should you watch? Is that even a question?

Last edited:
Finally Maharashtra Govt Made Tanhaji Tax Free in State

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock