Tapasya and Ichcha are friends again

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
JacgH.jpg

Satya (Sharad Kelkar) and Sanchi (Harsha Khandeparkar) have their plan in place in Uttaran but it is the new twist to the show which will keep viewers glued to the top rated show on Colors. The last episode showed Ichcha rushing to Veer’s construction site in order to save him from any untoward incident. Now one will see that Ichcha (Tina Dutta) will reach Veer (Nandish Sandhu) before any mishap takes place.

A source says, “As seen in the earlier episodes both Ichcha and Tapasya (Rashmi Desai) get to know that Veer’s life is in jeopardy hence they make individual efforts to save him. This is when both Ichcha and Tapasya meet. In the upcoming episode one will see them join hands to save Veer but on their way Tapasya will have severe abdominal pain and Ichcha will send her back home.

“However Ichcha will reach the construction site before Satya- Sanchi get a chance to put their plan in action. The brother-sister duo wanted to malign Veer’s name by faking to the world that Veer raped Sanchi, but unfortunately it does not work out.

“Veer and Ichcha will come back home where Ichcha and Tapasya will become friends once again. They will also plan to protect Veer together. On the other hand Jogi Thakur will hand over his office canteen’s responsibility to Damini. Hence, Damini will be the canteen manager for Thakur’s firm whereas Divya will have to look after the household duties.”

Pragati says, “It’s not about Damini going away it just that Divya has rendered her jobless at home so Jogi is giving her employment at his work place. About Ichcha and Tapasya’s track I can’t comment much because I haven’t been shooting with them.

tellychakkar.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock