"Tarang TV" Moved To Mpeg4 on Tatasky

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,223
Now only DD Odia Left in Odia Category & 3 Bengali Channels

They will leave all DD channels till the end. So we can take Odia as done. Now major 2 Bengali channels remain - Star Jalsha and Z Bangla.

Channels kept on moving to mpeg 4 constantly enough space created but.....for what? Not a single popular channel added since long..

harshbardhan said:
Channels kept on moving to mpeg 4 constantly enough space created but.....for what? Not a single popular channel added since long..

One can only hope for a Big Bang! Hopefully sooner than later.

dnt have more expectations that we have big addition tatasky never reach the user expectations they need money but not customer satisfaction day by day price will increase. for every thing they are charging bonus price increased but no channel increase and the PQ quality decreased very shame on tatasky will less they excepting more money from customers local dish have much PQ than tatasky viewing SD channels on big TV is horrible with tatasky frnds common let us make a complaint to CEO with mails from every one

@ viswanath bro
Now Tata Sky Quality Till Better Than Dish Tv And Compare To Adtv And D2h Is Same Today I Watch Dish Tv On My Nebighbour House On 42 Inch Samsung Led The Channels Looks Horrible In Same Led I Watch On Tata Sky the PQ Looks Very Good

Rushil.D said:
@ viswanath bro
Now Tata Sky Quality Till Better Than Dish Tv And Compare To Adtv And D2h Is Same Today I Watch Dish Tv On My Nebighbour House On 42 Inch Samsung Led The Channels Looks Horrible In Same Led I Watch On Tata Sky the PQ Looks Very Good

actully Reliance Digital TV have best pic quality in SD channels among all dth
better compare to tata sky

Anmol said:
actully Reliance Digital TV have best pic quality in SD channels among all dth
better compare to tata sky

I feel that's the reason they call all those 250 channels as HD channels i.e upscaled ones.

Any Body Can Post Same Channel Snaps With Best Picture Quality
Of All Dths Tata Sky,Sun Direct,Airtel,D2h,Dish tv And Relience
So We Can Compare ANd Clear Confusion About Pq

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock