Tata Play Binge box issue

Reaction score
I have a tataplay binge box,when i turned on its automatically gone to app section .Remote battery draining fast ,this is my second remote ..any suggestions ,planning to
Downgrade to HD box.

With respect to the remote, pair your remote with the TV and stop using volume buttons via Bluetooth as these are the most used ones. Rather, as the remote supports IR, use them to +/- volume by pairing it to the TV. Even I had faced the same issue with the remote and by shifting it to IR, the battery lasted long.
With respect to directly going to the app section, it might be a bug as normally it goes to the home screen. Try clearing the cache and the data(if the clearing cache doesn't work) of the Tataplay Binge Plus app and restart the TV.

Binge+ picture quality so much better than hd box..one can notice only in 4k tv with size >=50"

In my binge plus box Amazon prime is not showing UHD and HDR and when playing a movie the video is lagging. Any advice?

i have upgrade hd to binge settop box and all sd and hd channels volume very low this problem told technician when i install but the person not answering ( no knowldge )

In my binge plus box Amazon prime is not showing UHD and HDR and when playing a movie the video is lagging. Any advice?

Try Setting Resolution To Auto And Restart STB From Settings - Device Preferences

Confirm Me Once You're Done

@Vadirocks bro On a side note , any idea why 4096*2160p resolution not available in binge+ whereas available in airtel xstream?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock