DDF Exclusive Tata Play Binge new packs launched with addition of Hoichoi in the Binge Subscription

Harsha1996

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Tataplay introduces New Plans.. And Make Changes To the Current Packs..

Added Hoichoi in the binge subscription packs of 149 and 299
1.I think it raises price of 49 pack to 59 I don't know whether it added new apps i this or not..
2. 99 pack introduced
These both plans support mobile and Web only
3. 149 plan big Revamp Here Added Disney + Hotstar And Also Added Support For T. V WHICH Looks Great Pack Now..
4. 299 Same..

iZeEnZ6.jpg
GyBE0lR.jpg

Did you know that Tata Play Binge plans are also available to people without Tata Play DTH connection

Anybody, Have Clarity Regarding New 149 pack.. Because if they provide disney plus hotstar premium in this pack.. Then they are killing 299 pack by themselves na... Sonyliv, sunxt,curiousty stream can't judge that increase 149 extra..
Either their are providing super plan or mobile only hotstar plan in the 149 plan or else they are killing the worth of 299 pack..

Did you know that Tata Play Binge plans are also available to people without Tata Play DTH connection
But only on mobile right? Can't access on TV screen.

Bro 149 pack has disney + Hotstar premium right??
Looks like No Hotstar subscription is there in 149 standard plan, cc is saying it only has 9 apps. Website is still showing 10 apps with Hotstar so it's confusing.

Hhow3ZN.png

zJ53TMW.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock