DDF Exclusive Tata Play Binge new packs launched with addition of Hoichoi in the Binge Subscription

Has anyone tried playing anything from web?
The Android app is unusable. So I was wondering how's the experience through web.

Looks like No Hotstar subscription is there in 149 standard plan, cc is saying it only has 9 apps. Website is still showing 10 apps with Hotstar so it's confusing.

Hhow3ZN.png

zJ53TMW.png
They don't even have any idea about new packs.. That's there beauty.. They are mentioning the old 149 pack...

They added hotstar their and support for T. V too... Old 149 pack.. Doesn't support T. V.. What We Need To Know Is Is Disney +Hotstar Is Premium Or Atleast Super... If It is then 149 pack is a steal..
I totally missed that.
TV option is only for Binge Plus users, right?

Mostly they are looking add more binge subscribers and kill xstream subscription... Hotstar, zee5, voot and other bunch for just 149 where...
Where airtel has sonyliv and maybe lions Gate play and other apps in their 149 pack...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock